Thursday, August 28, 2008

Strange Name Coincidence

I have a very unique name. Anja Louise. In fact I have never met anyone with my same name. I know there are people out there with this name, but most of them pronounce it differently, and at any rate, I haven't met any of them. So, my best friend Amber forwarded me this excerpt:

From PerezHilton.com...

And there's another beautiful baby born.

This weekend, Victoria's Secret model Alessandra Ambrosio gave birth to a baby girl in Brazil.

Alessandra and her businessman boyfriend have been dating since 2005.

This is their first child together.

In a statement, Ambrosio says, "To all of our family and friends, we are pleased to announce that our little princess Anja Louise Ambrosio Mazur was born on Sunday Aug 24 at 7:32 p.m. She is 6.3 lbs. and absolutely perfect."


So I thought that was a pretty cool coincidence that they picked my first and middle name for their child. Well, I was speaking with my dad today about the fact that he is going to be a Grandpa in April (see post below) and we were talking about what names my sister and brother-in-law have chosen for the baby. If it is a boy they like James Weil (James after my bro-in-law's middle name, and Weil after my Grandpa's middle name). I like that name. If it's a girl, though, they had already decided on Alessandra Elise. Before Alessandra Ambrosio had her baby, Anja Louise.

Isn't that an interesting connection? I thought so.

No comments: