Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Introducing... Me!

Well, here it is. My first attempt at a blog. I don't really think myself interesting enough to write a blog that anyone will actually enjoy reading, but I'm going to give it a shot anyway.

So let me introduce myself. I am a 24-year-old Chef from Austin, TX. I love to cook. Though if you only know me outside of work, you wouldn't know it from first-hand experience. I hardly ever cook at home. I am in the kitchen all day at work. I cook a lot. When I get home, I'm not so much feeling like spending my time in the kitchen. But on occasion I will whip up a great meal for everyone. Which makes me feel good becuase I know they like what I make because they come back every time I say "Hey I'm cooking tonight!"

I also love being outdoors. Camping, hiking, tubing the river, BBQing, hanging at the pool. You name it.

I would love to own my own restaurant someday. I would love to own my own restauarant today. I would if I had the money. Which, of course, I probably never will since I don't know how to save money. I try. I really do, but it just disappears. What can I say?

I've had this realization lately that I want to own a vinyard. I would hire someone to come make the wine, since I don't know how to make them. I sure know how to drink 'em though! But I would open a restaurant on the vinyard. It would be perfect. But, alas, that would take even more money that I don't have. Boo.

No comments: